Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
Sweet Temptation I_vote_lcap11%Sweet Temptation I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
Sweet Temptation I_vote_lcap44%Sweet Temptation I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
Sweet Temptation I_vote_lcap44%Sweet Temptation I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
Sweet Temptation I_vote_lcapSweet Temptation I_voting_barSweet Temptation I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
Sweet Temptation I_vote_lcapSweet Temptation I_voting_barSweet Temptation I_vote_rcap 
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
Sweet Temptation I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
Sweet Temptation I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
Sweet Temptation I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
Sweet Temptation I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
Sweet Temptation I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
Sweet Temptation I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
Sweet Temptation I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
Sweet Temptation I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
Sweet Temptation I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

Sweet Temptation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minato Namikaze
Chuunin
Chuunin
Minato Namikaze

Ryō : 941014

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Sweet Temptation Left_bar_bleue200/200Sweet Temptation Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Sweet Temptation Left_bar_bleue200/200Sweet Temptation Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

Sweet Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Temptation   Sweet Temptation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:37 pm

The idea had been playing in his mind since before lunch, yet the boy thought that by distancing himself from the shopping district. However as he was making his way home for dinner the scent seemed to have found him like a pack of ravaging wolves with the intent of feasting upon a large elk. At first Minato thought that he would be able to ignore the soft rumbles of thunder emitting from his stomach. However the sweet scent of pure sugar was far too great of an opponent. Minato had gotten not two streets over from Amagurriama before he finally gave in to temptation and found himself sitting at an empty bench. It didn’t take him too long before he had a rather large plate of Dango placed before him with two chestnut jellies sitting on a separate plate. Bowing his head slightly he thanked the older lady before picking up a stick and pulling the sticky sweet ball from the stick a content smile gracing over his features.
Back to top Go down
Rekon Tabaki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Rekon Tabaki

Ryō : 942014

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Sweet Temptation Left_bar_bleue700/700Sweet Temptation Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Health:
Jutsu List:

Sweet Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Temptation   Sweet Temptation I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:53 am

Rekon Tabaki, the blond headed Chunin and the holder of the Kyuubi had walked down the shopping district. He hoped to have some food. Because at the moment, he would eat out and Ichiraku Ramen shop in town.

Then he had smelled a sweet delight. He went there to the shop, chesnut jellies, Turkish delight, everything. Rekon Tabaki had ordered Turkish Delight and picked up the bento, he then ran ito a person who looked kind of like him.

"Hey." Rekon said.
Back to top Go down
Minato Namikaze
Chuunin
Chuunin
Minato Namikaze

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

Sweet Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Temptation   Sweet Temptation I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:20 am

As Minato sat at his solitary table his mind began to leave the little Sweet Shop and focus more on his training. Or at this moment his lack of training. It seemed that the last few weeks instead of be out on the training grounds like he should have been the young blond boy seemed to have locked himself up in the library with several scrolls about Nature Manipulation. Even though the young Chunin had completed the Rasenshuriken he wasn’t able to fully master the Jutsu. Bringing up another stick of dango to his mouth his gaze shifted down to his right arm. It seemed that he was only able to get off one Rasenshuriken properly before he would begin to notice the side effects. Any more than one attempt severe pain would begin to burn through his arm. ‘But I had pain with the Rasengan as well…perhaps if I didn’t put as much pure Chakra into it, it wouldn’t be so bad.’ He thought to himself before shaking his head.

The young Chunin hadn’t paid attention to the customers entering and exiting the small shop. In fact he had drowned out most of the small conversations by the other patrons. So he had been surprised when he had heard someone addressing him. Blinking slightly he glanced up to stare at another boy, what was his name again, about his age. “Oh, hey how goes it?” he asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Rekon Tabaki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Rekon Tabaki

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Sweet Temptation Left_bar_bleue700/700Sweet Temptation Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Health:
Jutsu List:

Sweet Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Temptation   Sweet Temptation I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:49 am

Rekon smiled and after the boy his age said "How Goes it?".

Rekon smiled and said, "Hey I think I've met you before at the Academy when we were Genins, Minato right?" Rekon asked. "I noticed you because you and I look alike somehow." Rekon smiled. Scratching his cheek were he had the animal marks that looked like whiskers.

Rekon had his hand in a medical band because he had burned his hand, he had perfected a jutsu that his father had taught him before he became evil. Rekon's hand had been burned due to doing his jutsu called the Fire Rasengan. Rekon had a Katon type element. But he knew how to use others, due him being the Kyuubi Jinchuriki, he remembered when he was younger people hated him. Rekon didn't know why, but he knew he would become Hokage one day.

"I'm Rekon."
Back to top Go down
Minato Namikaze
Chuunin
Chuunin
Minato Namikaze

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

Sweet Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Temptation   Sweet Temptation I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:28 pm

At the mention of possibly meeting the other blond male before him a small look of confusion swept over his features. The other boy did appear to be about his age, and Minato defiantly recognized him from the Chunin Exams. Yet for the life of him he couldn’t bring himself to remember the other males name. A faint blush swept over the bridge of nose as he raised a hand to rub the back of his head. “Yeah, that’s me.” At the mention of looking similar he took a good look at Rekon. He was right; they did have strikingly similar features. “I was told I look like one of my forefathers.” He stated as he turned slightly to glance out of the shop and up at the Hokage Monument at the fourth face in.

Of course Minato himself couldn’t see the resemblance at all so with a shrug he turned his attention back to Rekon. When the other blond introduced himself he slapped himself mentally. Of course now that the other had mentioned his name everything came back. He was the Kyuubi Jinchuriki. He nodded slightly at the other boy’s name before pointing a finger at the seat across from him. “Take a seat.” He offered before polishing off another Dango stick. “So what have you been up to Rekon…I haven’t really seen you in a while.”
Back to top Go down
Rekon Tabaki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Rekon Tabaki

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

Sweet Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Temptation   Sweet Temptation I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:42 pm

Rekon saw that Minato hadn't remembered him, it was fine, Rekon remembered Minato due to the memory technique. But Rekon looked and studied the boy. "I've been told I look like one of my forefathers" Minato said.
"I've been mistaken a couple of times for Naruto Namizake. It went too far when they found out I was the holder of the Kyuubi." Rekon said. Hoping the boy wouldn't freak out, but since Naruto Namizake was the boys forefather, it wouldn't go that far.

Rekon sat next to Minato. "I've practiced new Jutsu. I can use Lightning Elemented Jutsu, not just fire jutsu like I used to. And I have used two new Jutsu that are very cool." Rekon got up and started building up a Rasengan, then it went like oil, Rekon pumped his true chakra in and it became the Fire Rasengan. Reken stopped it and said, "I've worked on a couple new jutsu, what have you worked on?"
Back to top Go down
Minato Namikaze
Chuunin
Chuunin
Minato Namikaze

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

Sweet Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Temptation   Sweet Temptation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:54 am

Minato nodded his head lightly. He could vaguely remember being asked if there were any family connections between himself and Rekon. It took many tiring conversations and days to finally convince his fellow classmates back at the academy that he was just eerily similar to the Namikaze, and that was it, there was no blood relation. He just shrugged his shoulders lightly and placed a small smile on his features. “It’s just a coincidence that you look like him is all. Although I’d be a bit carefull, they might start excepting you to do miracle work like Great Great grandpa did.” Of course being the direct descendant of Naruto, Minato sometimes felt that he was excepted of too great of things as well.

At the mention of the other being able to use a second element he snapped his head up to stare at the other blond. “Wish I could use more than just Fuuton…to be able to use two elements is so cool.” He watched as Rekon started what looked like to be the Rasengan however with Fire. “Wow that’s cool. So that’s what happens when you add your change in Nature Manipulation.” At least Minato thought it was a change in Nature Manipulation he could always been wrong. “I’ve actually been doing extra studying with a little bit of training. I’ve finally managed to complete the RasenShuriken however as of this moment I can only form one, before the Jutsu puts too much pressure on my arm.” To make his point he rose his right arm slightly from the table to reveal slight Chakra burns and scratches courteous from his training two days ago. “But other than that I’ve been training with a few C rank Fuuton Jutsu’s and training with my Chakra blades that I got as a present when I became Chunin.”
Back to top Go down
Rekon Tabaki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Rekon Tabaki

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

Sweet Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Temptation   Sweet Temptation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:20 am

Rekon smiled. "I actually wouldn't mind pepole depending on me, or how to do cool things like Naruto had. But the thing is, you saw how I was treated at the Academy, because everyone hated me, I was wondering if they would'e hated you too since some people thought were related and they would hate you too." Rekon said remembering the Academy days. Only one boy was nice to him, but they killed him for that. And Rekon woved to be Hokage, so no one would mess with him, and his new friends would not be killed.

He looked at Minato, he wondered if the boy would be his friend. But it was a weird question. "That's not all element I can use, having the Kyuubi gies me at leaast a couple more Elements. I hated myself back then, because everyone hated me, I didn't know why." Rekon asked

"Minato, would you like to be frie-" Rekon cut himself off, "Would you like to spar?" Rekon said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Temptation   Sweet Temptation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Temptation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC Section :: Archives-
Jump to: