Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
Kaosu Tame Dengen I_vote_lcap11%Kaosu Tame Dengen I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
Kaosu Tame Dengen I_vote_lcap44%Kaosu Tame Dengen I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
Kaosu Tame Dengen I_vote_lcap44%Kaosu Tame Dengen I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
Kaosu Tame Dengen I_vote_lcapKaosu Tame Dengen I_voting_barKaosu Tame Dengen I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
Kaosu Tame Dengen I_vote_lcapKaosu Tame Dengen I_voting_barKaosu Tame Dengen I_vote_rcap 
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
Kaosu Tame Dengen I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
Kaosu Tame Dengen I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
Kaosu Tame Dengen I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
Kaosu Tame Dengen I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
Kaosu Tame Dengen I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
Kaosu Tame Dengen I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
Kaosu Tame Dengen I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
Kaosu Tame Dengen I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
Kaosu Tame Dengen I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

Kaosu Tame Dengen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucias

Lucias

Ryō : 934208

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Kaosu Tame Dengen Left_bar_bleue200/200Kaosu Tame Dengen Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Kaosu Tame Dengen Left_bar_bleue200/200Kaosu Tame Dengen Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

Kaosu Tame Dengen Empty
PostSubject: Kaosu Tame Dengen   Kaosu Tame Dengen I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:48 am

General Information

First Name: Kaosu
Last Name: Dengen
Village of Residence: Kirigakure
Title: Mizukage
Appearance: He is 2 2/3 meters tall and wears a black robe with silver on the edges (sleeve endings zipper bottom etc.). Underneath he wears a strange armor that appears to be black strips clsing around his body fastening to its other end horizontally. The armor is black. He has long silver hair and skin so pale it almost appears blue. His eyes are black with blue pupils and a dimond-shaped iris. He appears muscular and powerful while at the same time looking fragile in his cloak. He wears black gloves made of Spider leather, wich can withstand steel and and temperature. His cloak and boots are made of the same material. His armor is made of a metal-like silk. The silk straps close around his arms, legs, and torso tightly but not excessivly. The stretch as far as his body does and is impeneratable by anything except lightning. He is 130kg.
Extra Info

Chakra Natures: Wind Lightning Static

Strength - governs damage delt, technique, and weapon use: 10
Intelligence - governs summoning jutsu, antidote/poison making, general ninjutsu: 10
Willpower - governs Offensive ninjutsu, transformation jutsu, Restoration jutsu: 9
Agility - governs lock skill, stealth, Accuracy: 9
Speed - governs offensive taijutsu, evasiveness, general defense: 9
Endurance - governs defensive taijutsu, general taijutsu, and defensive ninjutsu: 10
Personality - governs Genjutsu, trade skill, and how easy to get along with: 8
Luck - governs Likely hood of gaining something useful: 9

Clan Information

Name: Dengen
Kekkei Genkai: Bisuto

History: This clan was orginally the decendants of Kakuzu. The decendants eventually interbreed with the decendants of Tsunade. The bloods rare mixture gave a strange power to the members (said in abilities). They migrated to kirigakure and stayed there unto this day.
Known Members: Kaosu Tame Dengen

*Clan Weapons:

Name: Remains of the Hokages (1-7)
Apperance: Dead Bodies..... what else is there to explain? (the 6/7th hokages are Danzo and Kakashi fyi)
Abilities: nothing really...... only forbiddon jutsu could do anything

Name: Remains of the Akatsuki (all ninja ever in or associated with the akatsuki meaning the members, clode partners, and the ninja whom defeated them.)
Apperance: Variously damged bodies... from scattered organs to ashes to dead bodies (remains include Sasuke Uchiha, Jugo, the rest of Sasuke's Associates, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Madara, and the regular 9 members)

Name: Remains of the Mizukage (5th[Mei])
Apperance: Mei's Ashes

Name: Remains of the jinchuriki (remains of all the jincjuriki of Narutos Time)
Apperance: Injured and regular bodies.... Naruto Gaara etc.

*Clan Techniques:

Name: Resurection Fusion

Chakra Cost: 150

Description: The user takes massive amounts of chakra and uses it to push the life force of himself into another body, while at the same time fusing the remains with the users body allowing the user to gain the chakra nature, memories, and abilities of the person the corpse used to be. The remains then densify to the heart of the user and it splits into two hearts. The brain becomes part of the heart aswell. The techniques and jutsu of the being fused are remembered and performed by the "Heart".

Prerequisites: The learning of this technique requires the user to be able to make their blood as hard as steel and control it like limbs. It requires the user to have immense strength and speed.

Name: Power Fusion

Chakra Cost: 150

Description: The user does the exact same thing they do with Resurection Fusion, except they do it with a living being. The soul is seperated from the body of the victim before hand or it fails to work properly. If it is a Biju, it works without fail but cannot command dominance over it. That means if this is used on a Biju, the "Heart" will remain part of the vessel itself instead of a seperate being under the users control. This can be disregarded after the user commands full control over their biju. The techniques and jutsu of the being fused are remembered and performed by the "Heart".

Prerequisites: The learning of this technique requires the user to have unparralel chakra control and technique control. This basically means they have to have increased skill level by 2 times or so.

Name: Static Shock

Chakra Cost: 100

Description:The user can control any object except rubber by using static electricity.

Prerequisites: The user must have chakra control enough to make technology do the will of the user.

*Clan Abilities:This clan is known for its strange abilities. The members of the clan always have two dominant traits even if their kekkei genkai is supressed. They have exceptional chakra control, and are unnaturally agile. The kekkei genkai is a rare blood control trait. The user of the kekkei genkai (depending on how they use it) can heal any wounds, kill people with one cut, or even as an ingredient for a powerful ninjutsu or genjutsu. All clan members become medical ninja due to their talents. The clan leader keeps a scroll of secret jutsu not even the kage knows of. The scroll explains medical ninjutsu in such detail, the reader could make the great konouchi Tsunade look like an ameuter. It also teaches forbiddon jutsu that are so powerful that they can kill the user just by trying to use it.

Name: Bisuto
Clan: Dengen

Description: The user of Bisuto can control the blood in his body completely with little to no chakra. The blood of this clan is colored silver. By ingesting someone elses blood, the user can know their memories, copy their powers, and/or control them like puppets. Further explanation in the clan jutsu.

Extra Abilites: To be able to make their blood as hard as steel and control it like limbs, and to have immense strength and speed. Also to have unparralel chakra control and technique control. This basically means to have increased skill level by 2 times or so.

Forms: Can make holes appear on the body where blood can escape easily.
Levels:

Basic: Preventing Blood loss

Advanced: Controlling and replacing the blood easily inside or outside of the body.

Exceptional: Manipulation of the blood in unbelievable ways (such as hardness) and never running out of blood.

Weapon Information

Name: Blades of Malice
Apperance: two scythes with chains. The scythes handles are half a meter long. The blades are 1/3 of a meter long but curve in towards the handle slightly making the overall distance away from the handle 1/4 of a meter.
Abilities: The scythes always glow blue. The chains can extend as far as the user wishes and they blades can move as if they were serpents under the will of the master. The seperate the soul from the target but only if the user gives up as much chakra as the opponent has. Basically, The Blades of Malice do a forceful mind transfer jutsu. If it works, I can use my jutsu to take their body. If it fails, nothing happens. If I cant perform the jutsu within 3 posts, the soul returns to the body of the victim.

Jutsu Information

Clan jutsu for info

Ninjutsu: Clan jutsu for info

Genjutsu: - - -

Taijutsu: - - -

Other Jutsu: - - -

[Total Jutsu]

{D} -
{C} -
{B} -
{A} -
{S} - 3

Background Information

History:

Child Arc - Kaosu, not known as Lucias yet, would hug his mother tightly asking questions about other people such as "Why do they fear me?" or "How do those with charisma act?". His mother would always give an honest but somewhat unmeaningful answer. Kaosu would train with his father.... thats all his father cared about. Training him to be strong. His father had unlocked all the effects of Gobi (being partial defensive control over other chakra natures and some genjutsu influence) and was awakening his advanced chakra nature. He was had just finished teaching him the ways of the clans when he handed him the remains of many people sealed with scrolls and the Blades of Malice. He sighed and went back to his mother.

Funeral Arc - Lucias, having been known by that ever since his unbelievable gambling streak that he controled with Static Shock jutsu, wept a single tear from each eye as he watched him parents bodies burn in the fire of his former home. They had left all the money they had in the scroll he always carried with him but he hadnt known this until he read their note, written in their blood on the ground. Enough to give to someone to take care of him. He gave it to the ninja academy and they let him live and train their from then on. They had a funeral procession the following week for his parents, as they were part of the circle of ninja to protect the mizukage. He wept no more from then on.

Present Arc - Lucias lived through torment and now it has payed off. He is the powerful and well-known mizukage. He loves animals but hates nearly every human out there. He has waited for the days to come but they still are out of his reach. He hopes for something to occur soon in the near future.

OOC Alias: Luck Linger Lucias

Rp Sample:

Lucias would walk to the row of rebels, as they were stunned with fear, slowly grinning with malice. Lucias would draw his blades of his back and extend the chains. He would throw the chains so they would rapp around them all and when he pulled the chains the blades would behead all of them at once. He laughed as he pulled the blades back to his hands.

"Could you rebels be so pathetic, the presence of the Mizukage could stun you like this?"

*Gobi: Maybe you should realize when my powers are at work. You know my genjutsu can stun and control anyone. You were just to weak to use it properly*

~Lucias would think: Maybe you should crawl back in your cage mut. Until I am as strong as you, I will not speak to you.~

Lucias would leave to go back to the mansion. He loathed paper work but with the honor and joy of responsibility comes the burden and pain of obligation.
((As always, I am to lazy to get each part approved seperately so please do it all at once))

Last edited by Lucias on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teo
Admin
Admin
Teo

Ryō : 941959

Kaosu Tame Dengen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu Tame Dengen   Kaosu Tame Dengen I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:19 pm

Denied!

You didn't use the Character Creation Template which has been provided for you, or any Templates at all.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobd.rpg-board.net
Lucias

Lucias

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

Kaosu Tame Dengen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu Tame Dengen   Kaosu Tame Dengen I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Sorry, this is still a work in progress. This was orifinally for another site so it was a different template. Im still Editting. And could you answer my pm or direct me to where I can find the answers on my own? I would like to have a biju/ mizukage title as soon as possible. And I did use the weapon/item template if you notice.
Back to top Go down
Teo
Admin
Admin
Teo

Kaosu Tame Dengen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu Tame Dengen   Kaosu Tame Dengen I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 am

Alright, first off the bodies that the Clan can have access to really bothers me. I mean, they aren't banned, but I'm not sure it'd be benificial to just have access to the bodies.

There is already a Kekkei Genkai that controls the blood, Chiton, so I'll have to deny your Kekkei Genkai.

The Static Shock Clan Technique needs to be fixed as it should not be able to control everything, it could pave the way to auto-hits and controling others.

Your Blades of Malice should be modified a bit... They shouldn't be able to remove a soul. Maybe have them coated with poison?

And last but not least, you can't start out as Mizukage. Check your Pms to see why.
Back to top Go down
Lucias

Lucias

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

Kaosu Tame Dengen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu Tame Dengen   Kaosu Tame Dengen I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:38 pm

The remains are there so I can use my jutsu to gain the main abilities of the dead.

There are multiple clans with similar abilities in Naruto. The first Tsuchikage was a master of bees for example. The Aburami use beetles. Both insect tamers. Ronmaru had a byakugan-like ability that was even bonused to make genjutsu strong enough to trick byakugan/sharingan.

By control everything I mean any simple object or object that is mostly metal or water. I could make someones sword swing towards them when they try to attack, or I could make storm clouds go away. But complex things like human bodies and primitive traps could not be done. To control the animal/human, they would have to let you. And to disengage/activate a trap, the user would have to completely understand the trap.

The Blades of Malice do a forceful mind transfer jutsu. If it works, I can use my jutsu to take their body. If it fails, nothing happens. If I cant perform the jutsu within 3 posts, the soul returns to the body of the victim. Ill add that to the explanation.
Back to top Go down
Teo
Admin
Admin
Teo

Kaosu Tame Dengen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu Tame Dengen   Kaosu Tame Dengen I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:38 am

Hmm... Alright... Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaosu Tame Dengen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu Tame Dengen   Kaosu Tame Dengen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaosu Tame Dengen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Central :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: