Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
Visit of Tears I_vote_lcap11%Visit of Tears I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
Visit of Tears I_vote_lcap44%Visit of Tears I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
Visit of Tears I_vote_lcap44%Visit of Tears I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
Visit of Tears I_vote_lcapVisit of Tears I_voting_barVisit of Tears I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
Visit of Tears I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
Visit of Tears I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
Visit of Tears I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
Visit of Tears I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
Visit of Tears I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
Visit of Tears I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
Visit of Tears I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
Visit of Tears I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
Visit of Tears I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

Visit of Tears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maomi Michi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maomi Michi

Ryō : 951248

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Visit of Tears Left_bar_bleue300/300Visit of Tears Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Health:
Visit of Tears Left_bar_bleue200/200Visit of Tears Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

Visit of Tears Empty
PostSubject: Visit of Tears   Visit of Tears I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:26 am

Maomi made her way into the Kiri hospital. Her whole body was still stiff from the news she had just received while at her new friend Vash's house. She was breathing hard, unable to hide her emotions as usual. Fate had struck at her one main weakness, her family. She walked into the room, holding back the tears to the best of her ability. Her father laid on the bed, gasping as blood came up his throught. Medical ninja surrounded him, trying to identify the problem. One of them noticed the young chuunin as she walked in and walked over to her. The ninja looked to Maomi, pity in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Maomi. We have't quite figured out what's wrong, but it's obvious it's been going on for a long time. There is extensive damage. That could not have happened overnight." The medical ninja was having trouble holding back tears. "I'm afraid he might not make it. It might be too late."

Maomi's body went stiff and she fell to her knees. Her body shook, but no tears came from her eyes. She couldn't talk and she could barely breathe. She gasped for air, blaming herself. How could she not have known? Why wouldn't he have told her?
Back to top Go down
Lucias

Lucias

Ryō : 934208

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

Visit of Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit of Tears   Visit of Tears I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Kaosu walks into the hospital. His understanding and knowledge of the human body makes him a great medical expert. He sometimes helps the medical ninja with rare diseases, namely ones that cause contaminated blood or internal bleeding. He would ofcourse notice a young woman on the floor. Then he would notice the body. He walked over.

" Any diagnosis for the body, or do I need to take him to the morgue? "

The medical ninja closest, tears in his eyes, would say "We have no idea. But symptoms include nausia, internal bleeding of the lungs and it is fatal."

"It sounds like Tuberculosis. My it could also by a parisite. Some insects go into the lungs when ingested which the then can only find survival by eating the lung cavities. If it was more than one, it could hapen over night. If it is Tuberculosis, then I just wonder why he hasnt come here already. He is in danger of his life. I would use my powers to help, but I dont want tuberculosis too."

Kaosu would wait to see the results of this mans life, for this is one of the slim-to-no survival cases.

*Kaosu's mind: You know you could solve it. You coud see his memories, kill any parisites, and remove tuberculosis if you wanted to... even if you got the disease too. Two weeks, the disease would be gone.*

~Kaosu thinks: shut up. Im not to interfear with this affair anymore and you know why.~
Back to top Go down
Maomi Michi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maomi Michi

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

Visit of Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit of Tears   Visit of Tears I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Noticing another man come in, Maomi shakily got up off the floor. She felt nauseous. She listened to the newcomer's comments. She closed her eyes, trying to control herself. She couldn't afford to show weakness at any time. No, she had to be strong.

Her mind raced. 'If it was so serious, why didn't he tell me about it? Why didn't he come here earlier? Did he not want to worry me? Well, that plan sure failed miserably.' She went over to the newcomer and began to speak to him in her strongest voice she could muster. "Tell me the truth. Do you think my father will make it through this? I can take the truth. I've been living with him being unresponsive for awhile, ever since my mother took her life. I'm not sure if I would be sad or at peace if he died. Maybe death would put him out of his suffering." Her eyes shined. At this moment it was impossible to hide behind a mask. She had been struck in the most critical place, the one thing she fought for...Love.
Back to top Go down
Lucias

Lucias

Ryō : 934208

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

Visit of Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit of Tears   Visit of Tears I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Kaosu would pray to Albornok, the great god of power, and speak.

"Believe me, I hope he lives to but power comes at the cost of pain. If you want to be a true ninja, embrace your pain."

Kaosu would leave the hospital, but soon return as a result of a strange feeling. He could feel someones blood acting strange but not fatal. Somewhere from whence he came. He walked in to search for the answer but as always, upon entering, he prayed to Albornok to bless all lives that embrace his warm, bloody love.
Back to top Go down
Maomi Michi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maomi Michi

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

Visit of Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit of Tears   Visit of Tears I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:46 pm

Maomi looked down solumly. She knew things weren't going well. There was a high possibility that her father might not pull through. She always worried about him, but now she felt a peace. He could be with his wife again. His suffering would end. She couldn't sort out her emotions. She realized it wasn't in her hands. She had taken good care of her family for years. She could handle it. The one thing that may have be hard would be living alone in her parent's house. She wasn't sure how she would handle it. That day, as she left the hospital, she made a promise to herself. She swore that she would take these experiences, no matter what happened, and live on with them. She would make sure to live her life, continue to be a kunoichi, until it led to her death. She had to keep on, do what her parents didn't do.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visit of Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit of Tears   Visit of Tears I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visit of Tears
Page 1 of 1