Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
Yami's Training I_vote_lcap11%Yami's Training I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
Yami's Training I_vote_lcap44%Yami's Training I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
Yami's Training I_vote_lcap44%Yami's Training I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
Yami's Training I_vote_lcapYami's Training I_voting_barYami's Training I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
Yami's Training I_vote_lcapYami's Training I_voting_barYami's Training I_vote_rcap 
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

Yami's Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naught
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ryō : 945033

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Yami's Training Left_bar_bleue610/610Yami's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (610/610)
Health:
Yami's Training Left_bar_bleue200/200Yami's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:37 pm

Yami stood in the center of a rather large body of water. His face was covered by the shadows the hood of his cloak created and the rest of his body was protected from view by his cloak and the mist that was always covering kirigakure as well. His hands were clasped together, twisted into a handsign as he stood on the surface of the water, which gently swayed back and forth creating small waves. He was concentrating, trying to get in the mood before he began his training. He did this every other day, in the exact same order. He’d always start by meditating a bit then once he felt energized and peaceful, he would put on his weights and then began the real training. He would start walking on the surface of the water.

Yami finally finished what he was doing with the hand seals. He removed his hands from each other and let his arms drop to the side. He took in a deep breath, which he held for about seven seconds. Then he exhaled for six seconds releasing a slow even wind from his mouth. He pulled the hood of his cloak off of his head and ran his hand through his hair. He sighed as he opened his cloak and reached to his waist where he had a pair of black weights. They were heavy but they didn’t feel so. After so long of doing this, they became a weight that was comparable to nothing at all. Though it wasn’t only due to doing this often, the credit was also due to his often training and daily routines. He took his time, for he was always taught that he shouldn’t rush into things. He began stretching his limbs before he began his training, which he always did to avoid pulling muscles, which would screw up his training.

Eventually, he finally got around to bending over. His face was bored which showed that this wasn’t very enjoyable for him. Then again, it was always that way. He was always bored. Whatever he did, whomever he was with. Thinking on this, he gradually put on his weights and made sure they were tight around his legs. There were times in the past where he rushed to put them on and they fell off. He was angry at those times because he would have to swim to the bottom of the body of water and retrieve them so he can resume his training. But, now he had learned to be more careful with his weights and his skinny legs.

Once his weights were on, he walked out to the far side of the body of water and took another deep breath. He had nothing to do this day so he decided that he would do one thousand and two hundred laps. He started off slow, to loosen up his legs. He started walking, not exactly slow, but he was taking his time. After a while, he sped up and began running as fast as he can. He began running laps around the water. He ran through the mist which by now, he could clearly see through. After a while, he began sweating. He wiped his forehead as the wind that was created from him running stroked his cheek repeatedly. He took deep breaths while he ran so he can try to last longer with his training instead of passing out due to not having enough oxygen.

Word Count:575 Words
Back to top Go down
Naught
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Sometimes, Yami didn't like to water walk. It was already wet enough in his village, kirigakure. He stood in front of a tall tree and skipped his stretches meditations. He was already feeling stretched and relaxed from his earlier excercise. He hadn't known why, but today he was feeling surprisingly energetic. He couldn't think of anything that could have caused this, he just went along with it and was thankful to whomever credit had been due to. He lifted his arms above his head and crossed them over each other. He bent them around each other to loosen the joints a bit just in case. Then he let them drop and began removing his cloak. He sighed. He often wore the cloak to be hidden by the shadows. He didn't like people to see him for he stood out with his brown skin and all. He tossed it to the ground as the mud created from the dirt on the ground and the rain from kiri's natural weather mixing together started to cover his cloak.

He sighed. "I have another at home anyways.. I just have to avoid being detected by others in the village."

He formed a single hand seal as he forced chakra to his feet. Without wasting anymore time, he jumped up and landed on the tree. He began running up as fast as he can and he through two kunai down to the ground. They each flew down and hit two different ropes that one wouldn't have noticed unless they heard it would be there. Upon the ropes being sliced, kunai began raining toward him as he progressed up the tree dodging through them. He dodged them easily but when he started speeding up he seemed to have crashed and became sluggish. Seems like his energy rush came to an end. He sucked his teeth and as a kunai was about to fly straight into his arm, he thrust his arms out and a large wave of lightning exploded from his body shocking and repelling the kunai but also destroying the tree. Before he could fall, he jumped to another tree just barely managing to avoid slipping off, and he jump to another. He held onto a branch as the full effect of his fatigue hit him.

He sighed and held on so tight that his hands began to bleed and his own blood mixed with rain, dropped onto his head. "Maybe I should call it a quits today, or maybe do some water walking at normal, can't help to control my chakra a bit better."

He scrunched his face up as he realized he was talking to himself. He had hated doing this because he thought he was beginning to go insane. He found himself in the act, talking to himself a lot and he took it as a sign that he was too lonely. He didn't like being lonely because he hated people. He hated being around them, he couldn't really be to blame though. He had only interacted pass certain points with one person and he hated that person with every fiber of his being. If he had the chance, he would kill that person on this day, but at the same time, he would feel remorse. That person, who was his father, not only gave life to him, but he only made his only son hate him to protect his offspring. He sighed as he realized that it was wrong to hate his father to the extent of wanting to kill him.

Immediately, he pushed his thoughts aside and lifted his hand to his face. He let the rain wash away the blood and then he began advancing to the body of water which he seemed to end up at a lot. He was apparently heading for another day of water walking. He kept the weights on, for it provided extra training that he probably didn't need but he did it anyways. He took his time in heading to the water where he liked to train and kept thinking of what he should do to make his repetitive training more difficult. But he came up with nothing before he reached the water so he just decided to do it for today. Before he could begin training, he fell unconscious at the side of the body of water.

Word Count: 720 Words
Back to top Go down
Naught
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:05 pm

A shadow advanced through the mist of kirigakure slouched over. They held a familiar presence, but the mist of kirigakure was unusually thick today. It was odd, but it didn't really matter, for even if the person couldn't see through the mist, which was second nature by now, they knew the place like they knew the back of their hand. Then again, their hand was wrapped in bandages a majority of the time. Wrapped tightly.

Anyway, the person approached the edge of a rather large body of water and sighed. "Back to this again." It was Yami's voice. It sounded as if he just woke up. That would explain why he was slouching. He was coming to stretch his muscles for the day by training his legs and practicing his chakra control. He lifted his arms and the air and slightly bent backwards and let out a low moan as he performed s long, relieving stretch and smiled.

By this point, Yami was annoyed with training through water walking. He had done it a majority of the time he trained. He hated it by now, but he really had nothing better to do. Plus, it was perfect as a training to get him to completely wake up. After a while of thinking about how he hated this somehow convenient training, he began to proceed to the middle of the body of water. Once there, he sat down. He was so tired, he didn't even care about wetting his cloak.

He sat on the surface of water, holding himself above it by distributing chakra into his legs to keep him afloat. Once done, he closed his eyes and folded his hands into each other making a hole in the middle and then resting his hands and arms on his lap. His body became perfectly still as he began to vibrate a sound with his tongue. He proceeded to do this for a short while, as he always did something similar to this before he water walked.

As he did this, he imagined a vibrant color surrounding him. It was a white gold color that illuminated the entire black space he imagined himself to be in. As he did this, a euphoric feeling shot through his body and gave him a small amount of energy and made him feel happier and better than he had a short while ago and even more so than when he had just been woken up. He was glad that he did this often for it really paid off.

Through the mist, his still appeared as nothing but a shadow, a hooded shadow which not many would be able to make out at first glance. But, in his mind, he was surrounded by vibrant lights which filled him with unimaginable power that could not easily be mirrored or surpassed. But, after doing this for a while, he soon was about to finish and then start his real training. He was going to close out of this meditation and then excercise.

Yami stood up and staggered a bit to the left. He quickly caught his balance and realized he had to return the feeling in his body. He started to move his fingers and legs. He folded his fingers into his palm and squeezed as tight as he could until he started to be aware of his body physically once more. He sighed as he missed the euphoria he always experienced each time he entered that trance like state of his meditations.

Putting his thoughts aside, Yami opened his cloak and he reached inside and moved his hand to his waist where he would meet with a pair of black weights, the weights he always used during training. He pulled them put from inside of his cloak and he then pulled the cloak over itself "closing" it. He looked down to make sure it wasn't coming open because it was rather windier. He didn't want to be cold during his training so he kept it on even though it had been wet.

Yami sighed and bent over. He took his time in putting his weights on tightly around his legs. After all, they had a history of falling off at bad times, for instance, when he was above water. When this happened, he would have to go down beneath the water and retrieve them. He had rather not go through that sort of trouble, especially when it was so cold and when he was already wet. He couldn't afford to get sick around these times. He never knew when a mission might come up.

Yami, who was usually quite aware of his surroundings, hadn't at first noticed how hard the wind was blowing and it surprised him that he hadn't noticed it before. He did however, notice that the wind was rapidly picking up in speed. He figured it might make his training slightly more difficult so he decided that it wouldn't be so bad to train in this kind of weather, as long as he didn't get sick. He smiled as he prepared to get ready to train.

Before he started training, Yami's smile faded and he took a deep inhale and exhaled for a long time. He walked out to the edge of the body of water and crouched down. Another two thousand laps around the water. Each time he did this, he increased the amount of times he circled the water. Though, he only recently began raising the amount of laps he would do. It did however prove effected. But, this time when he water walked, he didn't start off slow.

Yami took off as fast he he possibly could. He thought he'd get better results this way instead of wasting his laps by starting off slow. A large jet of water was kicked up and followed Yami in his path as he circled the water a couple of time. He smiled, for he had gotten a good start. He put his speed up slightly trying to push himself over his limit and he made a few more laps. He continued doing this until he completed the two thousand he promised himself he'd do.

Word Count: 1018
Back to top Go down
Naught
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:30 am

Yami slowly walked to the ocean. He was very tired for he had just come from a mission assigned to him. It was easy, but he was still tired. After all, he had to travel, he got lost a few times and he had been ambushed a few times including when he had gotten lost. He sighed as he decided he would still train. He needed to get stronger so he may accomplish what he had wanted to. As he thought of this, he began to think about what he did want to do. It was a secret to everyone with the exception of himself. He always seemed to think about it. No one ever asked him about it so he figured he could keep it a secret. He thought even if he would come out and tell everyone what he wanted to achieve by being a ninja, then those who here it probably wouldn't approve. No, they most likely wouldn't approve and they would judge him on his ideas. They probably wouldn't even completely hear the first part before they interrupted and criticized him. He sighed as he continued walking. He wished he had experienced more interactions with people when he was younger, this way he might actually be able to be more social. But, when he rethinks this, he realized that he didn't care if he didn't associate with much people. He just pushed it aside from his mind. People always ended up boring him anyways, even fellow ninja bored him. Most fights he experience bores him. He stopped thinking about it and quickly, his mind shifted to another topic. He began thinking about how his father was killed. There were a few other kids in the academy and in the exams who lost their parents. They were crushed over the lost. Why hadn't he felt anything when his father died? He knew the answer. He knew it was because he hated his father. He bit his lip as his thoughts danced in his mind. He always found it hard to focus on one thing at a time, it was like his thoughts interrupted each other. But, he managed to keep the other thoughts in the corner of his mind for the time being. He thought about his father's blood that stained the ground and then began to think of how he felt no emotion. He was empty inside. Void of emotion, no. It had been more like he was bored. Like he craved more action. His father's death brought him a hole in his life and that hole was recognizable to him as boredom. Boredom plagued Yami since the day his father died. That day, the ninja hadn't killed him or even tried to kill him. The man only attacked his father. Yami wanted to know the thrill of what it would be like to be on the verge of death. Nothing had ever brought him to that point. He wanted to taste his own blood. He wanted to feel pain. Why hadn't anyone ever introduced him to this kind of fun. By this point in his thinking, he was half way towards the ocean which became his training ground. He pushed his thoughts aside after realizing this began to think how sick he was for wanting to experience pain. He thought there was something wrong with him. He tried to throw away the thoughts but couldn't seem to. Every time he would push it from his mind, it returned to him. He hated that he had no control of his thoughts so he just ignored them and took off towards the body of water as fast as he possibly could.

On his way, he jumped over rocks and twigs to avoid tripping. If he tripped, he might actually pass out if he hit the ground hard enough. He took deep breaths to avoid losing his breath easily. After running on water with weights for so long, he had become amazingly fast. He reached the ocean in no time and jumped as far as he can and landed just on the edge of the water as he intended. He stood there for a while and purposefully stared out into space. He began to clear his mind from all of his thoughts which he deemed sick or horrendous. He sighed after about fifteen minutes of doing so and then he began to put his weights on. As always, he kept them on tightly and decided that he would take it easy today and only do twenty hundred laps like the last time he did this. Only because he had just came from a mission which apparently tired him out. Once his weights were on, he stretched his muscles as much as he could and while he did this he thought about how his training has been paying off lately. Once he was done stretching and his breathing had been calmed, he bent over and checked to make sure his weights were tight enough. He thought they would be good until he finished so with this, he actually took off his cloak and he tossed it on the ground that was next to the edge of the water. It got stuck on a twig so he knew it wasn't moving unless someone came, which was rare. After doing this, he straightened the clothes on his body out and he checked the bandages on each of his limbs. After doing this, he started his training. He bent over and took off at full speed. Through his exhaustion, it had been hard to distribute the proper amount of chakra to run on water, but ha managed to do it to the best of his ability. He almost slipped at time but for the most part, he stayed above the surface until he completed his day's goal which was two thousand laps around the ocean, which by now, had been proven to be not even the least bit difficult for him, not anymore anyways.

Word Count: 1001 Words
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yami's Training
Page 1 of 1