Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Naught
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ryō : 945233

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue610/610The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (610/610)
Health:
The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices   The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Yami saw the dagger in his hand and thought it strange. But he just pushed the thought aside as he did so often. He remembered the chalk drawings when he first entered and repeated the word. "Playground." He looked at Maomi seeing if she had developed an expression that would tell anything about her yet, but she was apparently good at hiding her emotions. He returned his gaze to the man in the white mask and made sure his grip around his dagger was tight. He couldn't loosen his grip in battle and he knew that, if he did it might be the end of him.
Back to top Go down
Maomi Michi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maomi Michi

Ryō : 955848

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Health:
The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices   The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Maomi looked around cautiously, making sure to note anything that could be used to her advantage. This was not going to be easy. Her footsteps made a soft thump as she walked, echoing through the silent corridors. She searched harder as the laughter stopped. She was sure that would be a sign of an attack or something. That's when she felt it, a cool breeze came by her, her sleeve falling apart. He's fast.' She thought as the man in black appeared, a white mask on his face. He could've easily killed them. Why hadn't he? Questions swirled through her mind, questions she could find no apparent answers to. What had she gotten herself into? She kept her inner emotions from leaking out with much struggle. She had to be strong.
Back to top Go down
Vash Ryukehei
Jonin
Jonin
Vash Ryukehei

Ryō : 955653

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue750/750The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices   The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:49 pm

The man in the white mask would be silent, watching the two's grim determination. He begin to wonder why they had come this way instead of going to the forest above. But it wasnt time to be thinking that, he would decide. Now was the time to test them and see if he could pass his legacy on to them when the time came.

The two would see the man hurl his knife towards them, but the knife would bury it's blade hilt deep in the hard cement.He would shushin, standing on the dagger hilt in front of Yami and Maomi.

"Let's see what you've got."

His hands would flash upwards, his palms careening towards their chins.
Back to top Go down
Naught
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue610/610The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (610/610)
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices   The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Yami watched as he threw his dagger. He thought it odd that the man would just go and discard his tool like he had done. He considered picking the dagger up to use for himself but quickly decided against it, after, he couldn't use one dagger, why would he try to use two. He stepped back as the man appeared standing on the dagger. He wasn't frightened or anything, it was just on impulse. He pulled his head back as the man threw his hands up and he placed the dagger where his head had been to try and pierce the man's hand before he could stop it from going upward.
Back to top Go down
Maomi Michi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maomi Michi

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices   The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:41 am

Maomi watched the weapon slightly, making sure it wouldn't hit, but she had seen a weapon thrown as a decoy way too many times to just pay attention to it. She then noticed as the man left the wall and landed on the hilt of the dagger. As his hand came up for a hit to the chin, she carefully timed when the attack should hit. She waited for just the right moment to perform her evasion. She jumped backwards into a flip, hoping to hit him in the chin herself, using her revolving foot. It was a kind of desperate situation, but this whole thing really was. She didn't know how dangerous this enemy was. She needed time to analyze the situation, find habbits, and most importantly, devise a counter strategy. The most important thing was going to be evasion.

As she landed from her flip gently, making only the slightest sound. She looked wide open for attack, but that was done on purpose. She was really quite prepared. Her heart beat fast, but her face remained emotionless. She had never fought anybody like this before. This was going to be a true test of her strategy skills.
Back to top Go down
Vash Ryukehei
Jonin
Jonin
Vash Ryukehei

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue750/750The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices   The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:52 pm

The man was pleased that the two had been able to move so quickly. It was rare for a Chuunin to be able to acomplish that, but it their reactions wouldn't be enough to stop this flowing strike. He had perfected this form long ago, and it was meant to be inescapable. Usually he would kill those he traped with it, but there was something about the girl, something that stayed his dagger when it's sharp steel could have bitten into her neck. The hand the was heading for the dagger would change it's angle, grabbing Yami's wrist. He would see the Maomi's foot swinging towards him and he would improvise, using his grip on Yami, he would step backwards pulling the boy into Maomi's kick at the last moment.
Back to top Go down
Naught
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices   The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:05 pm

Yami smiled, for this is what he had intended at first. But then, he remembered he wasn't allowed to use any ninjutsu, genjutsu or taijutsu so his first plan had failed. He decided that since he couldn't go through with what he had originally planned, he getting hit by Maomi was no longer worth it, he quickly spun around bending his wrist back snapping out of place as he moved out of the way of Maomi's kick, he would have to treat his wrist soon because his hurt but he couldn't be bothered at the moment. As he spun out of the way, he swung his elbow at the masked man's back to kill to birds with one stone and avoid the kick as well as get a hit in.
Back to top Go down
Maomi Michi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maomi Michi

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices   The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:21 pm

After Maomi landed, she noticed her attack hadn't connected. She also noticed that Yami had been in pain. What had happened to him. She cursed inwardly, keeping her outward appearance neutral. She waited to see what the masked man's next move would be. She would base her next move off the actions of her enemy as well as her ally. She knew Yami was trying to attack, but there wasn't time for her to perfectly time her attack. If she attempted to counter now, she would surely get caught. There was no way she was going to risk that. She cleared her mind, focusing solely on the battle before her. She could afford no distractions.
Back to top Go down
Vash Ryukehei
Jonin
Jonin
Vash Ryukehei

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices   The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:36 pm

The man would sigh inwardly, Yami sure liked to squirm arround. He would read the pressure in the air arround him, the boy was aiming for his back. The two had the right ideas, but they lacked the refinment and practice of an assassin. But he supposed that they would have time to learn. Quickly stepping forward to dodge Yami's blow, the man would swing his fist at Maomi's face. But against his will his hand would stop, just a hair's width from her cheek. Why couldn't he do it? An image would flash through his head and he got his answer. She reminded him of his sister, a little girl that had dissapeared long ago. He would stand up straight as beams of light would stream through shuttered windows. Morning already? the man thought to himself.

"Enough, the fight is over."

His hand would move to his mask, pulling it away from his face. Being the only one to face him directly, Maomi would recognize Vash. He had a sad look deep in his cold eyes, a frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Naught
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices   The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Yami pressed his teeth lightly on his tongue and went around to face the man from the front. He looked up and saw the guy who had left them in the abandoned area. He knew that it was probably him, but he didn't say nothing. At first, he kept quiet because of a loss of words. But then, he kept quiet because he noticed the depressing look on the man's face, mostly in his eyes. He looked over to Maomi, then back to the man, he said nothing. He just bit his lip waiting for something to happen, preferably something to ease the sadness.
Back to top Go down
Maomi Michi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maomi Michi

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices   The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:57 am

Maomi was preparing a counter move for the attack when suddenly the man's fist stopped. "Enough, the fight is over." The man stated, removing the mask. Maomi's face showed shock. Her emotionless mask had been broken. Her eyes were wide and her breathing was hard. What was this? Why had he stopped? "V-Vash." She dropped the dagger to the ground, creating a loud clank. She looked faint, as if she was about to fall. She suddenly felt light-headed. She didn't understand any of this. The pain in his eyes killed her. What was he seeing in her? She fell to her knees. 'This may be worse than death. What's going on? I don't understand.' Her mind raced. She hadn't thought this much ever, even when she faced her death. What was this sensation?
Back to top Go down
Vash Ryukehei
Jonin
Jonin
Vash Ryukehei

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices   The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:28 am

Vash felt numb on the inside, a familiar feeling to him but this was different. His numbness was interupted by an ache deep inside of him, clawing it's way through him. Why did he feel anything? He had spent years training not to feel this sort of emotion, so why now? Then he saw her starting to look faint and relized more was showing through his eyes than he had intended. He procured a bag with all of their weapons and threw it to Yami to hold on to for a while. As she fell he would step towards her, he would pick her up and put her on her back, carrying her like he used to carry his sister.

"You both did very well for a first time, how about I treat you to some breakfast?..."

He would let them think about his offer as he would slowly exit the labyrinth like catacombs, and head into the daylight.

(ooc: After you guys post again, we can be done for a while, or we can continue at a resturant if you want Razz)
Back to top Go down
Naught
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices   The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:19 pm

Yami took the bag and then watched Vash carry her. Still he had said nothing until Vash spoke. He thought about it for a second and then just before Vash made his exit, he called out. "Nah, ill be fine." He began to head towards the exit attempting to catch up remembering he also had Calypso's weapons. "But, you should probably treat her, if she gets up." Once he entered the daylight, his eyes squinted. It would probably take a while before his eyes got used to the sun light again.
Back to top Go down
Maomi Michi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maomi Michi

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices   The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Maomi smiled. Despite having been almost killed by him, she felt safe in his arms. She spoke, her voice a little sleepy. "Breakfast sounds good, but I have to get home soon. Daddy's been left all alone. He's probably worried about me, and we can't have that." She felt herself drifting to sleep. She was tired, more tired than she had ever been, but she felt safe. The events last night was overwhelming, but she was better because of it.

She squinted in the sunlight. It was so bright. She sheilded her eyes the best she could. She felt her stomach growl. "Food's sounding better and better every minute. Dad'll be fine. The neighbors can take care of him for awhile. He's probably still asleep anyway."

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices   The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beggining of the Black Blooded Aprentices
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC Section :: Archives-
Jump to: