Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
Akki's abhorsen only summosn I_vote_lcap11%Akki's abhorsen only summosn I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
Akki's abhorsen only summosn I_vote_lcap44%Akki's abhorsen only summosn I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
Akki's abhorsen only summosn I_vote_lcap44%Akki's abhorsen only summosn I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
Akki's abhorsen only summosn I_vote_lcapAkki's abhorsen only summosn I_voting_barAkki's abhorsen only summosn I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
Akki's abhorsen only summosn I_vote_lcapAkki's abhorsen only summosn I_voting_barAkki's abhorsen only summosn I_vote_rcap 
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
Akki's abhorsen only summosn I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
Akki's abhorsen only summosn I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
Akki's abhorsen only summosn I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
Akki's abhorsen only summosn I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
Akki's abhorsen only summosn I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
Akki's abhorsen only summosn I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
Akki's abhorsen only summosn I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
Akki's abhorsen only summosn I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
Akki's abhorsen only summosn I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

Akki's abhorsen only summosn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akki-kun
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Akki-kun

Ryō : 943624

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Akki's abhorsen only summosn Left_bar_bleue200/200Akki's abhorsen only summosn Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Akki's abhorsen only summosn Left_bar_bleue200/200Akki's abhorsen only summosn Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

Akki's abhorsen only summosn Empty
PostSubject: Akki's abhorsen only summosn   Akki's abhorsen only summosn I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Summons

Name: Undead Summoning
Type of Summon: unseen Tattoo's on arm
Species: Undead
Story: This type of Summons is passed down from Abhorsen to Abhorsen but only a strong one can u.se the summons because only a strong Abhorsen can see the unseen tattoos on their arms
Elemental Affinity: N/A
Clan: Abhorsen
Summons: Subject:

Name: Gore Crows

Nickname: N/A

Species: Undead Bird

Looks: Akki's abhorsen only summosn Crow
Gore crows are a murder of crows 10 strong they look like normal crows except for they are rotting and weak, their feathers and falling off and so is some of their flesh

Personality: Gore Crows are very stupid and act as one they will attack as on also. They are weakened by sun and are easily destroyed by strong wind

History: The Gore crow is one of Akki's Summons it is made by keeping a soul in a scroll along with the corpses of 10 crows during summoning both will be combined.

Name: Dead hand

Looks: Akki's abhorsen only summosn Zombie
The dead hand looks like a normal Human but on closer inspection its skin is pealing its limbs falling off they are very weak and easy to destory

Personality: Dead hands are as thick as thick can be they will follow any orders given to the one who summons them they feel no pain and dont think for themselves they will not cross running water or come out during the day

History: The dead hand is a Summon used by the Abhorsen this involves keeping souls of people from death and corpses of dead ninja during summoing they will join to bring life to this brain dead summon

Name: Mordicant

Looks: Akki's abhorsen only summosn Id12072
The Mordican looks human but is compleatly made of fire it drips all over dropping great globs of lava.

Personality: The Mordicant is very smart and can think on its own but will follow any orders given by the Abhorsen. It will not cross running water or come out during sun light

History: Mordicants are a Summon known only to Abhorsen clan members this summon is summoned using the tattos on the Abhorsens arms after doing so it draws a soul from death from beyond the 6th gate of death this is a strong spirit who has great melee combat ability.

Name: Mogget/Yrael

Species: Cat/Undead soul

Looks: Akki's abhorsen only summosn Mogget_by_KPetraskoAkki's abhorsen only summosn Energyelemental_800.600

Mogget looks like a normal White cat with a red collar attached to this collar is a mini version of the Abhorsen's Bell Saraneth the binder when this collar is taken off Mogget becomes something far deadlier Yrael a being made purley of energy

Personality: Mogget is Sarcastic and snyde he cares for himself only but follows Abhorsen's orders as it was the first Abhorsen who bound him. Yrael is quite differen when released he is dangerous to both other people and to the Abhorsen clan member Yrael is bitter about being bound in the cat form and will destroy the Abhorsen unless helping the Abhorsen will meet his own needs.
Back to top Go down
Teo
Admin
Admin
Teo

Ryō : 945759

Akki's abhorsen only summosn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akki's abhorsen only summosn   Akki's abhorsen only summosn I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:44 pm

I'm only going to approve the Crows and the Cat. Summons are always animals. If you have any further questions, you can Pm me about it.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobd.rpg-board.net

Akki's abhorsen only summosn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Central :: Custom Misc. :: Approved Misc.-
Jump to: