Hello! And welcome to Naruto: Broken Dreams! We are a non-stat Naruto Roleplay that takes place after Naruto's tragic death. It seems you are not logged in! In order to get the best experiance from our site, we ask that you log in, or sign up now.

Hope to Roleplay with you soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Years after the death of Namikaze Naruto, the hero of our world... And this is what we've come to?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weather Report: The severe weather has receeded in all of the Shinobi Nations and the cold front has moved on. The skys are now clear and the sun is shining bright. Although with the near constant sunlight now, the temperatures are below average, bringing mild and cool temperatures to the Nations. | New Users; You have until 7/25/11 to get your Characters in for Approval or else your account will be deleted. | Suggest New Summoning Contracts! Click Here! | Free Space Want Something Displayed Here? Pm Teo with 3,000 Ryo in your Account for your Chance!
Let’s Get You Started!
Poll
What Chatbox Do You Perfer?
Chatango
Avalible Canon Character Descendants I_vote_lcap11%Avalible Canon Character Descendants I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Xat
Avalible Canon Character Descendants I_vote_lcap44%Avalible Canon Character Descendants I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Forumotion
Avalible Canon Character Descendants I_vote_lcap44%Avalible Canon Character Descendants I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9
Top posters
Teo
Avalible Canon Character Descendants I_vote_lcapAvalible Canon Character Descendants I_voting_barAvalible Canon Character Descendants I_vote_rcap 
Vash Ryukehei
Avalible Canon Character Descendants I_vote_lcapAvalible Canon Character Descendants I_voting_barAvalible Canon Character Descendants I_vote_rcap 
Maomi Michi
Naught
Arashi Urufu
Kaito Satoshi
Vindice
Abel
Massato
Akki-kun
Kage List
Hokage - Massato
Kazekage - Reserved
Mizukage - N/A
Tsuchikage - N/A
Raikage - N/A
Jinchuuriki List
Shukaku - Reserved
Nibi - Vash
Sanbi - N/A
Yonbi - N/A
Gobi - N/A
Rokubi - N/A
Nanabi - N/A
Hachibi - Massato
Kyuubi - Rekon
Latest topics
» I'm Ba-ack
Avalible Canon Character Descendants I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm by Maomi Michi

» Inuzuka, Logan [WiP]
Avalible Canon Character Descendants I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm by ! ラッセル

» Introductions
Avalible Canon Character Descendants I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm by ! ラッセル

» Kyo's weapon
Avalible Canon Character Descendants I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Uchiha, Kyoshiro [wip]
Avalible Canon Character Descendants I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 am by Kyoshiro Uchiha

» Custom Weapon Template
Avalible Canon Character Descendants I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm by Teo

» Avalible Ranks and Villages
Avalible Canon Character Descendants I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am by Teo

» Traveling Rules
Avalible Canon Character Descendants I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am by Teo

» Training Systems
Avalible Canon Character Descendants I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 am by Teo

Word Counter

Avalible Canon Character Descendants

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teo
Admin
Admin
Teo

Ryō : 941959

Avalible Canon Character Descendants Empty
PostSubject: Avalible Canon Character Descendants   Avalible Canon Character Descendants I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:54 pm

All of these clans are thriving at many members, these are just the direct descendants from the Canon Characters. Please note that this list is for major canons only, other canon clans can be joined but will not be descendants from these characters.

Namikaze/Uzumaki Clan:

Canon Character: Naruto Namikaze

Kekkei Genkai: Kuro-en - Black Flame: This Kekkei Genkai surrounds the user in a black flame similar to the Amaterasu. This flame can be manipulated to preform attacks. Although the flames have the same amount of power as the Amaterasu, they do not have the same properties as it, thus making it easily beatable by water.

1. Minato Namikaze
2. --
3. --

Uchiha Clan

Canon Character: Sasuke Uchiha

Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan

1. Abel Uchiha
2. --

Hyuuga Clan:

Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan

Canon Character: Neji Hyuuga

1. --

Canon Character: Hinata Hyuuga

1. --
2. --

Hatake Clan:

Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan - Due to a genetic mutation, only direct descendants of Kakashi Hatake have the ability to activate and deactivate their Sharingan at will.

Canon Character: Kakashi Hatake

1. --
Back to top Go down
https://narutobd.rpg-board.net

Avalible Canon Character Descendants
Page 1 of 1